For this entry, i would like to share something about eye bag.
Know what it is?
see? there are like circles under the eyes. this is what we referred to as- eye bag.
Having eye bag can make us look much older than we really are!
Sometimes, this thing under our eyes is really a bothersome right?
i do have this eye bag problem, but not that obvious. Once we have this, we really look unhealthy, tired and so on.
What causes eye bag?
- Under Eye bags are result of impurities present in the body.
- The body cleanses these impurities in its monthly cycle and rejuvenate itself.
- After 40 years of age , the body's natural ability to detoxify becomes weaken.
- Bags under the eyes are often due to digestive impurities, caused by a sluggish digestion.
- The body organ responsible for cleansing the impurities from the body is the liver.
- It is a very common condition seen with normal aging, fatigue or being tired, swelling, etc..
- Stress can cause circles, bags under the eyes, skin disruptions, wrinkles around the eyes and premature aging.
Helping Tips Please,,,?
Lifestyle and Diet Tips
- Drink a lot of water. Warm water is preferred.
- Avoid ice cold drinks.
- Avoid carbonated drinks.
- Stop smoking.
- Take plenty of good sleep.
- Take less amount of sugar.
- Avoid fried foods.
- Use an extra pillow or two to elevate your head while sleeping to prevent fluid build up.
- Always Smile.
senyum tak hari ni? heee
Homemade remedies for Eye bags
- letting herbal tea bags or green tea bags soak in warm water fro awhile and then let them sit on your eyes for 10-15 minutes a few times a week.
- Try cucumbers
- Slice one small piece off of a potato, and cut the slice in half. Put each slice under your eyes and leave them under your eyes for 20 minutes.
- For Tired Eyes - Squeeze cotton pads out of ice water, place on eyelids and lie down, elevate feet.
tea bags treatment
try cucumbers too=)
p/s: take care!