Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm already 20! Yeay!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t fellows!

!Today is my birthday!
-lalalala-
And i'm slowly leaving my teen-teen years. No more 17, 18, and 19. How sad!


 nice, isn't it? not only nice, the taste was as good as it looks!


 totally delicious! nyum3.


 half of it has safely reached our stomach. ha ha.


rezeki hari ini.


 then, we made handcrafts using the watermelon skin.


 baju ke vest?


alien punya baju rupa-rupa nya.

Yes, i'm officially 20 years old now and hopefully, i will become more responsible in everything i do. Thanks to my dearest friends for celebrating my birthday though i always make you guys feel horrible. he he. Thanks juga kepada lia sebab tolong belikan kek yang comel ni=)) Serius sedap oo.!

wishes through fb. ada juga orang panggil i bro. 
haiyoo, kecelaruan gender sudaa. haha

p/s  semakin bertambah usia, semakin bertambah tanggungjawab. setuju?

0 keyboard writings:

Post a Comment